Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
24 Hours Prior to Appointment
In the 24 hours before your appointment, take the online COVID-19 screening. If you do not pass the screening, please call the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at 1-888-999-6488 as soon as possible. Do not come to your vaccine appointment.
On the Day of Appointment
On the day of your appointment:
- Bring a piece of government issued ID showing your name, photo and date of birth (e.g. OHIP card, driver’s licence, passport). If you do not have a piece of government issued ID, let the clinic know upon your arrival.
- Do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time. You will be turned away and asked to come back if you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Follow the signs and line up as instructed.
- Pass a passive COVID-19 screening on arrival.
- If you fail the screening, you cannot be vaccinated, and will need reschedule your appointment or go to a walk-in clinic when you are able to pass the screening.
- Have regular meals.
- Wear short sleeves.
- COVID-19 vaccines (Ontario Ministry of Health)