Healthcare Providers and Health Sector
Health professionals have a critical role to play in identifying, reporting and managing potential cases of COVID-19. Below you can find links to the latest COVID-19 information and guidance from the Eastern Ontario Health Unit, Ontario’s Ministry of Health, and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Eastern Ontario Health Unit:
- COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) – local COVID-19 news and statistics, information about local testing/assessment centres, guidance for community partners and general COVID-19 information.
Ontario Ministry of Health:
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Health Sector
- Resources for Health Care Professionals
- COVID-19 Operational Requirements: Health Sector Restart
- Directive #2 for Health Care Providers (Regulated Health Professionals or Persons who operate a Group Practice of Regulated Health Professionals) - Issued under Section 77.7 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act (HPPA), R.S.O. 1990, c. H.7
- More Directives, Memorandums and Other Resources from the Ministry of Health