Call for Tenders
Prequalification of General Contractors for Dental Suite construction and renovation of existing office space in Cornwall, Ontario
The Eastern Ontario Health Unit proposes to renovate office space and create a new Dental Suite of approximately 2,000 square feet at its building at 1000 Pitt Street.
Contractors that have completed construction projects of a contract value in excess of $500,000 in Commercial office or Health Care facilities in the last 5 years will be considered.
Contractors interested in being qualified to bid the work must submit the following:
- Completed CCDC 11 document.
- Resume of staff members to be assigned to the project.
- While not required, please provide a letter stating total bonding limit; 50% Performance Bond and 50% Labour and Materials Payment Bond.
- References from clients of two previous projects of a similar nature.
- Description of Contractor’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Submission of the most recent CAD 7, including calculations and CAD 7 profile issued by WSIB and Construction Safety Association.
Tenders will be invited from a list of prequalified Contractors only. The prequalification process will include an assessment of previous performance in a number of areas including, but not limited to: similar work, scheduling, completion on schedule, contact administration, workmanship, correction of deficiencies, Health and Safety compliance, and references.
Tendering is expected to take place immediately following the prequalification process.
Prequalification information shall be submitted no later that 12:00 noon on Wednesday June 30th 2021
The envelope shall be labeled “Prequalification Submission for Cornwall” delivered by mail or by hand to the Reception desk at:
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
Attention: Mr. Ed Halliwell
Telephone: 613 363-6356
Submissions received after the closing deadline will not be accepted and returned to the contractor unopened. The Eastern Ontario Health Unit reserves the right to select and prequalify only those Contractors they deem suitable for the project.