Let’s Talk About Your Child’s Nutrition
Join a small group of parents to learn about how healthy eating can help set your toddler or preschooler on the path to a lifetime of health.
A Registered Dietitian provides advice and answers your questions about nutrition and the eating behaviours of your toddler or preschooler during this talk held at several Family Centres, including the EarlyON Child and Family Centres.
- Food and fluid intake, including snack and meal pattern and types of food and beverages
- Physical growth and development
- Factors affecting food intake and eating behaviours
- Division of responsibility in feeding
- Distractions during meals and snacks
- Food cost/shopping on a budget
- Role modeling
- Eating together
Please register by calling or visiting your Family Centre or an EarlyON Child and Family Centre.
There are no sessions at this moment.
You may also be interested in NutriSTEP, a nutrition screening tool for toddlers and preschoolers available at EarlyON Child and Family Centres across SDG and PR. NutriSTEP will allow you to identify what is going well and areas of improvement. Ask your EarlyON resource coordinator for more details.